PDA

View Full Version : bell services at values

Suz36
12-30-2010, 12:13 PM
We'll be staying at a Value for the first time, and I thought I'd read that luggage was handled a little differently there. Could someone give me an idea of what to expect? We're using Magical Express, arriving in the morning, and will have carry-on bags to stow while we go have fun in the park!

Disney4us2
12-30-2010, 12:34 PM
I have used bell serices at All Star Movies. They were great. I usually arrive early morning and check my carry on items. I pick them up when we are able to go to the room. I have also checked carry on's on our depature day.

I just did the same at CBR and there was no difference between CBR and my ASMo experience.

Goofy4TheWorld
12-30-2010, 01:04 PM
If you are using Magical Express, then there will be no difference.

If you drive, there really isn't a Bell Services desk clearly available for you to walk up to and drop your luggage off, like there is at Moderate and Deluxe. You have to drive or walk to an area marked Cast Members only, but other than that one thing, every service available at Moderate & Deluxe are available at Value except Valet Parking. Bell Service will deliver your luggage to your room just like usual.

I will say that the morning rush of fliers checking their luggage at Pop back in early December was the worst line I have ever seen at WDW, it was total chaos. I never witnessed anyone having to wait at my Deluxe stays.