PDA

View Full Version : Tom Felton Visits The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort

John
12-30-2010, 10:23 AM
File this under - you never know who'll you'll run into at the theme parks...

Tom Felton, who portrays Draco Malfoy in the blockbuster Harry Potter film series, visited with the Beauxbatons at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter during his recent visit to Universal Orlando Resort on December 28. After enjoying Butterbeer with his friends and visiting Hogwarts castle, Felton spent the rest of his Universal Orlando vacation enjoying the rides and attractions at both theme parks.

HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.

NJGIRL
12-30-2010, 02:20 PM
He looks so grown up now. I'm not sure even if I saw him I would realize who he was. It's funny when me and my husband first started going to Disney in the early 90's we would see someone famous every trip. Not anymore, not for years now.

forever a child
12-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks for sharing this, I know my DD would love to run into any of the HP cast!

EeyoresBestFriend
01-02-2011, 01:51 PM
That's so cool!

I wonder how many people sat beside him on a ride and had no clue who he was! :D

Last time we were down, we sat beside Bill Engval (blue collar comedian) and his wife on the Kilimanjaro Safari ride ~ they were a hoot with all the one liners and comments during the ride.

mom2morgan
01-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh, my goodness, that would have SO totally made my trip! And *I* would definitely recognize him ;-)

StitchFan#1
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
I have to admit he's probably my favorite HP character other than the trio