PDA

View Full Version : Oct/Nov 2011

Dyanna
12-29-2010, 04:21 PM
We are making arrangements to take another trip the weekend of Halloween & the week of. How are the crowds during this time? As for MNSSHP...do they usually have the party on Nov 1st as this past year or was it due to how the holiday fell.

forever a child
12-29-2010, 04:38 PM
There is a great trip report by buzzandwoodysmom, titled "Our Halloween Getaway!!!" They went for 2010 and I found her reports very helpful. I am considering the same time of year for a 2011 trip too!

brivers222
01-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Check out my trip report(s) from each of our days from our Oct 2010 trip. http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=176180 <-- this is the last day, but at the end you can get links to all the other days reports.

This was the most fun (and least crowded) trip i have ever been on!! LOVED IT!

we went to 3 MNSSHP and had it not been our first time doing them, we would have done all 4 offered during our trip!!!!

This year we decided to honeymoon there in December and have budgeted in 4 MVMCP's because we loved the MNSSHP's so much.

There is something about holidays in disney that you just can't pass up. I know from now on we will only be going to disney during times they offer the parties :thumbsup:

disneymomma2010
01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
we went last year Oct. 22-28. We loved going that time of the year! Weather was perfect. Crowds were low. You can check on this website for the calander and get the dates of everynight they are doing the trick or treating.... if they have the dates for october up yet, im not sure