PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Bakery - Counter Service?

kcrc
12-28-2010, 11:14 PM
We love going into the Main Street Bakery to pick up one of their delicious cinnamon rolls or ice cream sandwiches. The last time we were there, I was looking at the sandwiches that they had as well. Can a counter service credit be used here? I'm guessing you would get a sandwich to choose from. Any ideas what would count as the dessert to come with the meal? Thanks so much!

TheDuckRocks
12-29-2010, 09:26 AM
We have used Quick Service credits at the Main Street Bakery and it is one of our favorites. The sandwich selection is limited but they are all really good. We were allowed to pick anything we wanted from the bakery case as our dessert.

crltkcagle
12-29-2010, 11:10 AM
We have used Quick Service credits at the Main Street Bakery and it is one of our favorites. The sandwich selection is limited but they are all really good. We were allowed to pick anything we wanted from the bakery case as our dessert.
I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for letting us know!

PrettyMinnie
12-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the information, that's very helpful because the Main Street Bakery is very good and our family loves it!

bopeepfan
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
When we go to Disney we go to the bakery in the morning and don't normally go at lunch. I might have to try it when we go in Febuary.