PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Levels End of Jan. beginning Feb.

lovinmesomedisney
12-28-2010, 09:07 AM
We go to DW every year in September. I have also been in April, and heaven forbid, June. My daughter asked for one thing for Christmas, and of course, that was a Disney Trip. We are taking this trip in January, and I'm wondering what to expect as far as the crowd levels. As far as I can see, there is nothing going on during the time we are there. I'm hoping for low crowd levels, since it seems September is getting more and more crowded each year.

Strmchsr
12-28-2010, 10:00 AM
I'll be there during the same time. Crowds are forecast to be low to moderate during that time and pick up considerably during the weekend of Feb 4-6. While there aren't many events going on during that time, it has become quite a popular time to visit for South American groups (it's their summer break).

ThanxForNoticin
12-29-2010, 12:35 PM
We have visited many times around the last weekend in Jan or first weekend in Feb. It's always been an outstanding time to be at the parks - at least with regard to the crowds. Very light crowds. The potential downside to that time of year is you might not be able to enjoy the pools. We've had some trips in January where it has been warm enough to swim a day or two during our trip, but it's an unknown. Another downside is that you might experience some of the attractions down for maintenance at the time of year. It's never ruined our trip, but it's something to keep in mind. Enjoy!