PDA

View Full Version : Ist Disney Christmas Vacation Live @ the World Friday December 24, 2010

kaliepooh
12-27-2010, 12:06 PM
We are currently at the World until Jan 5. It's freezing today so we are going to visit resorts by Disney transportation and go to our ADR at the Grand Floridian.

We visited the MK on Friday. It was wonderful. Big crowds but we were able to do PoC SM BMR MP SM HM TTA BLSRS MILF. We were able to ride BMR twice. We had lunch at the CP via ADR. We saw wishes it was wonderful.

We are always arrive in the parks late in the morning. We are on vacation and have a hard time waking early on a regular day. We would normally grab something light for breakfast and head to the bus stop. We have ADR for each day of our trip.

I'm reporting via iPhone and the reception here at the hotel is terrible, it is much better in the parks. It is very annoying to not have reliable iPhone reception here at the Pop Century.

disneyboundagain
12-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Can someone please tell me what that last acronym for the MK rides stands for??

faline
12-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Can someone please tell me what that last acronym for the MK rides stands for??

I'm thinking Monsters Inc Laugh Floor.

faline
12-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Sorry about the cold and bad reception. Thanks for taking time out of your trip to post a live report! Hope you're having a great time!

DisneyorBust
12-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Love the live reports! I hope that the weather warms up for you!

PrettyMinnie
12-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the report! Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned!