PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp

Greenlawler
12-24-2010, 12:59 AM
My family has made a tradition of attending the MNSSHP, it is a usually a good event for characters. However like I have railed on many times on this forum....they really need to change things up.

As far as the MNSSHP, well two major problems....

1. No rare characters that had not been out time and time again. At least they brought a couple of new characters out for Halloween. Abu, The 7 dwarfs, and the princess are great but they have been out at the parties for years.They even took Scrooge out for the first time this year. If Disney is going to charge a premium price I just do not understand why they don't bring out more rare characters. Sure the country bears were out....but do they count as "rare" characters? if Disney insist on puitting them out as "rare characters" that no one was in line to see, could they not make rare character fans happier by replacing them with other rare characters who do not appear as often? When I dare to mention this someone always points out that most people do not care about rare characters. I would argue that more people care than they realize, its a major selling point for the parties. Heck lots of people run the marathons just for the characters.

2. If you are at the parks the week before Christmas do not repeat our mistake! We went to the event on the 19th and paid our $250. Of course no one told us the parade, fireworks, and stage shows, even some of the dance parties, would happen everyday anyways starting on the 20th!

jpH/keD
01-02-2011, 06:28 PM
We went ONCE! It was fun, but way too crowded and fairly lame! I wont make the mistake again either! My checkbook will thank me for it!! :D