PDA

View Full Version : Disney MYW ticket questions

mreinventtt
12-22-2010, 12:25 PM
We have a 7 day MYW ticket. No park hopper.
We are going to Universal studios for 1 of those days which means I will have an extra day at disney that I will not use. Can I go to 2 disney parks one day just so I can use up that last day I wont be using? Its just the last day we are there we would love to go to Epcot and Magic Kingdom in the same day.
Missy :thumbsup:

faline
12-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Sorry, can't do that. You won't be allowed admission at the second park. You can only go to one park on any given day unless you have the park hopper option.

Scar
12-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Read this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=176737) for explanations.

CleveRocks
12-23-2010, 07:28 AM
A base ticket is a "one day one park" ticket. Your 7-DAY ticket is good for 7 DAYS, not 7 ADMISSIONS.

Your question is a very common one. Many people ask it, which means Disney doesn't do such a great job of explaining themselves. :mickey:

Disney's computer system knows everything. If you enter MK early in the day and then try to enter Epcot later that same day, the Epcot entrance turnstile won't unlock. The cast member on the other side has a display that will tell him/her exactly why you're being denied admission.