PDA

View Full Version : Rental car for only one day???

AmandaChan
12-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I have a strange question, we are presumably planning a trip for May 2011. My mother in law wants to go to the beach for a day or so. I don't want to have to pay for a rental car for the whole trip if we are only going to go to the beach one day. Does Disney have a rental car service or maybe we could take a taxi to the rental car place for a day or so and take it back to the airport when we leave?? Does anyone have a service they could recommend?

LittleD
12-20-2010, 08:46 AM
I use national or alamo they are located near Poly. They wil pick you up at your resort. Rates are not bad. I use the rental to see my son in Jacksonville. We go up for the day then return the car the next morning.

faline
12-20-2010, 10:14 AM
We've rented a car for the day before. National and Alamo are on site. You can easily rent a car from the Car Care Center. They will pick you up at your resort and return you to your resort after you return the car. Car rentals are also available at the Dolphin. Hertz is at Shades of Green. Other vendors may be located at the hotels in the Downtown Disney area and may also provided pickup and dropoff service.