PDA

View Full Version : Pre-paid Photo Pass CD

Mousefan29
12-19-2010, 09:29 AM
I'm looking at getting the pre-paid photo pass CD for an upcoming trip, and looking for opinions on it -- good or bad. The last time we went, I was surprised at how much it cost for just a few digital pictures. This way, I figure we can have them all!

Also, how soon before we go do we have to pre-order the CD?

Thanks!

faline
12-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I don't think there's any limit on ordering the pre-paid photo pass as long as you do order it before you arrive. We've done this a couple of times and have felt like we've gotten our money's worth. Do be sure to take advantage of all the photo pass opportunities you come upon. I've found it works better during slow times when you can hit many more photo pass stations without spending an inordinate amount of time waiting to have your picture taken!

Dyanna
12-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Can someone please send me the link for the pre-paid option. I cant seem to find it. Thanks :-)

Disney4us2
12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
I did Photopass the first week of December. I pre ordered it a week in advance. The picutres came out very nice. I had the CD within a few days after placing my order for it. I will be doing this again for our spring break trip.:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
12-22-2010, 06:01 PM
We did this on our last trip. It saved us money by pre ordering but I am not sure I would do it again. I found our photopass pictures to not be all that great on our last visit. I am hoping when we return in May the photographers will be better.

faline
12-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Here you go (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx).

BigThunderFan
12-23-2010, 02:38 PM
You have to order the CD before your trip. Any pictures taken prior to the CD pre-order will not be included on the CD.

We do this every time and really have gotten some great pictures! Last year we had about 380 pictures on ours with all of the borders and things we added.:thumbsup: