PDA

View Full Version : Our First of Three Day 7 last full day

Disney4us2
12-17-2010, 06:43 PM
This was our last full day at WDW. I let Jessica sleep in a bit longer.

We were going to go to Epcot but the bus took forever. We hopped on a DHS bus and took the walkway to the boardwalk area. It was a very nice pathway, very scenic. We got to the Beach Club/Boardwalk area. I was looking for Beaches and Cream. We went all around the empty boardwalk area only to find it was in the Beach Club Resort. We found it and again were seated right away. Jessica and I really liked this restaurant. She loved the large milkshake and the juke box at our table. Even though it was just burgers, the food was excellent.

After lunch we went to Epcot via the International Gateway. We toured the countries and took a while in France. We got a lot of things from France for Jessica to use at her Girl Scout Thinking Day (each troop represents a country, has info, food and artifacts from that country), which is in March. Her troop is France this year.

We continued our tour of WS and I felt the need for speed for the last time on our trip. We found club cool, and shopped a bit in Mousegears.

That done, it was time for our dinner at Teppan Edo. I just love this place. Jessica had the pork loin and I had the steak and shrimp. The chocolate ginger cake was the perfect end to our meal there.

After dinner we headed to the UK pavillion to get something for Jessica's teacher. Her teacher is from the UK. Time to head back to the room, it was so cold I was glad to get back.

Up next: Last day/final thoughts
Thanks for reading.

faline
12-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry about the trouble finding Beaches and Cream! Nice Epcot touring!

pdrlkr
12-24-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DizNee143
12-27-2010, 04:48 PM
love teppan edo...such a great/awesome resturant! sounds like you enjoyed your last (full) day at the parks..:mickey:

vizsla
12-29-2010, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the report.