PDA

View Full Version : New dining/party options now booking online

magicofdisney
12-17-2010, 04:56 PM
According to Disney's FaceBook page, you can now book the dessert party online. This is good news to know. Just putting the FYI out there for all. :mickey:

Additionally, you can book the Candlelight Dinner and Dining with an Imagineer.

Strmchsr
12-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Yep. And it works very well. Booked the Dessert party for late January this afternoon. Glad to see WDW has added that to their online features.

Melanie
12-17-2010, 06:05 PM
This from the Disney Blog:

Did you see? This week, we’ve improved our online dining reservation system at Walt Disney World; you can now book experiences like the Candlelight Dinner Package, the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party and even Dine With an Imagineer with a click of a mouse – and that’s a first. Here’s what’s new and bookable today:

•Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner at the Flying Fish Café
•Fantasmic! Dinner Package
•Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
•Candlelight Dinner Package
•Dine With an Imagineer

You can find more information on all of these experiences at DisneyWorld.com/Dining.

I'm going to change the thread name to reflect the above info.

jodijo
12-18-2010, 11:16 AM
So glad to hear that you can book Fantasmic online now. I was so frustrated last year when I made all ADR's online and then had to call for the Fantasmic package!

TheVBs
12-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Sounds awesome! :mickey: We're thinking of trying the dessert party next year.

Figment!
12-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Other enhancements to the on-line reservation system include:

The maximum party size per reservation has been increased from 8 to 14 for on-line reservations.
The Disney Dining Plan can now be noted for on-line reservations.

Ksmith75
12-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Yep, very exciting. Though I think I scared my dh when we found out...I jumped up, turned on the laptop, grabbed my purse, asked dh which day we should go (as he had the itineray- since we go over it about every night) and booked it, all in 5 minutes tops. :cool: