PDA

View Full Version : BLT Special Request at reservation

Dis4Ever
12-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Have reservation at BLT and asked for 4 floor crossover room...if possible. Any other special request at this DVC resort we should know about? This is our first stay and am not familiar with any other special requests that may be made when making reservation. Any and all info concerning this is greatly appreciated...ME

Ian
12-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Sorry for being dense, but what's a "four floor crossover room?"

faline
12-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Sorry for being dense, but what's a "four floor crossover room?"

I think original poster is requesting a room on the same floor as the bridge over to the Contemporary.

laprana
12-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Isn't the walkway on the 4th floor of the Contemporary, but on the 5th floor of BLT?

Ian
12-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Isn't the walkway on the 4th floor of the Contemporary, but on the 5th floor of BLT?Yeah, that's why I was confused. We were just there last week and had a room on the 4th floor.

The bridge to the Contemporary was one floor up from us on the 5th.

Dis4Ever
12-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Sorry guys hit the wrong key obviously, know its 5th floor. Just was asking if any other info concerning other access to amenities, views or bus stops could be requested. sorry about the boo boo.

MinnieMommie
12-23-2010, 11:45 AM
I think the best reservation advice I can give you is to ask for what you want when you check in at The Contemporary in addition to when you make your initial reservation. I would also do the online check and restate your room/floor request at that time too. However when you get to the resort ask where you will be placed. If it is not where you requested let them know what you want. We have always had our request honored at the check in desk. :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
12-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Sorry guys hit the wrong key obviously, know its 5th floor. Just was asking if any other info concerning other access to amenities, views or bus stops could be requested. sorry about the boo boo.

If you are looking for a MK view, you need to book the MK view... It costs more points than the lake view... The bus stops are not too far from BLT.. No need to ask for a certain room to be closer to the bus stops since you have to exit the building out the front anyway....

tigger99
12-28-2010, 12:33 PM
:mickey: We have stayed there 3 times and have found we like the MK view and the hight up the better. Great view. No problem at all getting to the walkway from anywhere. Enjoy