PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom Tour?

Rachie
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
My husband & I are in our early 30's & will be taking a kidless trip to WDW in September. My inlaw's just returned from there having done the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. They said it was totally worth it...but they're older & are not as antsy to keep moving all the time as we are. Question is...is this something you think a couple our age would enjoy?;)

Ian
12-16-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't really understand what age has to do with it nor what you mean being "antsy to keep moving all the time", but I've done it twice in my early 30's and I enjoyed it immensely.

Again, though, I sort of find the question odd and don't really get why your age would factor in to whether or not you'd enjoy a behind the scenes tour of the Magic Kingdom. Actually seems a bit offensive to me, but maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.

Anyway, it's fun. For all ages. ;)

Mousemates
12-16-2010, 10:54 PM
We were in our thirties when we did our first tour...the one that you earned by completing the "Virtual Magic Kingdom" game. We had a blast and will be doing the Keys tour this year now that our youngest is old enough to go.

Ms. Mode
12-17-2010, 09:56 AM
Disney is ageless!
We will be going on the Backstage Magic tour in a few weeks and can't wait. Our DD20 is the one who picked which tour we were going to try first. From what I understand you can't go wrong with any of the tours. :mickey:

KylesMom
12-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Our DS can't wait to turn 16 - not because he wants his license, but because he wants to finally be able to participate in the Keys to the Kingdom Tour he's heard & read about for so many years! :D Trust me, our family is one that's always moving, but it will be a real treat for us when we can finally do this one! :mickey:

Rachie
12-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the replies. I don't mean to be offensive to anyone of any age, but different things tend to appeal to people of different ages. So please don't take offense to my question.

Mousefan29
12-19-2010, 09:25 AM
I don't think it's so much a matter of age, but how much of a Disney-fanatic you are! If you really want to see backstage, here's your chance. We learned so much about the park and a few of the rides. And, lunch was included...

divinedi
12-19-2010, 10:37 AM
My daughter, who was 20 at the time, and I did it last time we were there, we both loved it! And although they walk at a bit slower pace, so everyone can hear and see the things she's showing you, you are moving almost constantly, we were tired once we were done! Mind you, the young lady we had went beyond the time frame, which was fine with us, we got to see lots and hear about a lot of different things, we would do it again in a heartbeat!

TiggeRia
12-19-2010, 11:36 AM
I just turned 30 and have taken the tour twice. It is fabulous and worth every penny. Chocked full of fascinating information. I would even do it a third time! :thumbsup: