PDA

View Full Version : Our First of Three Day 6

Disney4us2
12-14-2010, 01:54 PM
We got a later start and I started packing up while Jessica slept. She had won a giant dragon at AK on her birthday and I was trying to figure out how to get it packed.

We were finally on our way to our last time at AK for this trip. We headed over to Dinosaur and then for a single rider trip for Jessica on EE.

We hadn't eaten breakfast, just wasn't hungry at that time. We were hungry after EE and passed by Yak n Yeti. Oh man, did that smell good. I asked if they had any openings since we didn't have ADR's there. They said yes and we were seated right away. I am so glad we stopped there. It was a great lunch. I had the skirtsteak and shrimp. Jessica had a 1/2 roast duck. We both had the wontons with ice cream and pineapple sauce for our dessert. All I can say is WOW. I loved Yak n Yeti.

After lunch we went back to the room, rested a bit and then made our way to MK to catch the monorail over to the Poly for our dinner at 'Ohana.

We checked in about an hour and 10 minuted prior to our 8:10 ADR. They gave us the beeper and said they were running a 1/2 hour behind. That was fine as we went to explore the resort. We found the downstairs gift shop and both fell in love with a sweatshirt that was lined and very warm. We both got one. I wore mine under my jacket and Jessica had her's over her jacket. We made our way upstairs and watched the fireworks from the window waiting area. Shortly later we were paged and went to our table.

With dinner done, we headed over the EMH at MK. New jackets sure helped with the cold. One of the highlights at MK tonight was watching a few custodial CM's make a Mickey Mouse head painting with water. The castle was shining in all it's glory and so beautiful. Once again, time to go back to the room. Jessica fell asleep on the bus ride back so I decieded to cancel our early breakfast at Crystal Palace and let her sleep in a bit. I packed up a little bit more.

Up next: Last full day/ Epcot
Thanks for reading

faline
12-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Nice day with yummy food! The holiday time is such a fun time to visit! Sorry you're already focusing on packing up to go home!

Disney4us2
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Nice day with yummy food! The holiday time is such a fun time to visit! Sorry you're already focusing on packing up to go home!

I wasn't really focusing on packing. Just didn't want to do everything in one night. That way we were able to stay out later:mickey: By this point of the trip I was kind of ready to go back home as well.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-15-2010, 11:00 AM
sounds great

pdrlkr
12-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DizNee143
12-27-2010, 04:39 PM
what a great day!
your lunch sounds awesome..and sounds like a nice time before and after dinner! :mickey:

vizsla
12-28-2010, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the report.