PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk or Beach Club Villas

Rachie
12-14-2010, 01:02 PM
My husband & I will be going for 6 nights in September 2011. We will be utilizing my Mother In Law's DVC points. Question is...which would you recommend, Boardwalk Villas or Beach Club Villas? I know the Beach Club costs more points, but we'd love to check it out. Is it worth it?

pox24
12-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Although both are very nice places to stay, we prefer the BWV. There is more going on here. Nightly entertainment, closness to more places to eat, boat dock is closer. If your looking for a more quiet surroundings the BCV is surely that. Its located behind the main hotel and has its own quiet pool. Although its a tough choice I prefer the Boardwalk.

Mousemates
12-16-2010, 10:33 AM
I would suggest trying the beach club at least once...if for no other reason than the sand bottomed pool at Stormalong Bay...or to sit in the solarium early on a rainy Sunday morning and drink a cup of coffee and browse through the paper.

Rachie
12-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks! I think we'll probably end up at the Beach Club. I know I won't be disappointed. Plus, it's only a short walk over to the Boardwalk anyway, right?

MarkC
12-16-2010, 11:40 AM
I would heartily recommend the BCV. If you spend any time in the pool or just soaking in the sun it will be worth it. The two resorts are less than a 5 minute walk from each other so you can still easily see the other one. My wife and I are in our 50's and we will be there next September as well. We love Beach Club.

Disney_Barbie
12-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Plus, it's only a short walk over to the Boardwalk anyway, right?
That's our philosphy, we get all the night-time fun of the BW, in just a short (scenic) walk, and still get our stormalong, BC has it all as far as we're concerned :)