PDA

View Full Version : Need a "WOW" Adventure

DisnIse
12-14-2010, 12:51 PM
We were going to treat the kids (Boys, 12, 8 and 8) to Universal for two days over Christmas, but then we saw the prices. $790 for two day, two park plus a day of meals. :eyes::eyes:

We want to downshift and do something special at WDW, since we have our APs and the tickets are "free."

We did the Family Magic Tour back when our oldest was about 3 or 4. It might be time to do that again.... but do you have any other fantastic adventures to share?

We did the fireworks cruise a few years back, and that was nice..... I'd do the water mice, but I don't know that the weather will cooperate. We'll be there December 30 - January 9.

Any ideas for me? I know you guys know all the best Disney secrets! :mickey:

Joannelet
12-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Have you done the pirate makeovers in MK yet? Those are great for the ages of your boys.

Strmchsr
12-14-2010, 01:34 PM
How about the Aquaseas Tour at Epcot? You get to snorkel in the aquarium and get a backstage tour. No dive experience is required for that one. 8 is the age limit, so your boys could all do it.

DisnIse
12-15-2010, 10:28 AM
We've decided that we're going to give each boy a "menu" of options: Horseback riding, renting water mice, the Pirate League, renting bikes/surrey bikes, or golf at Winter Summerland.
If they want to combine their gifts, we can do the Family Magic Tour, they can do the Pirate Adventure (thinking 11 year old might be way over that!), or a day at Blizzard Beach (weather permitting).
If I know my kids, they'll pick the mini golf, water mice, and horseback, so we'll get THREE good adventures for all of us!