PDA

View Full Version : booked with TA - room requests

sommer
12-14-2010, 09:08 AM
I booked our vacation with AAA. We would like a room in the Alligator Bayou at POR, our youngest is 2.5 yo, and doesn't fit in a pack & play. I asked our TA to add that request to our reservation, but I'm not sure if she did. We are leaving on the 31st with the first night room only, so I hope that doesn't confuse things more too. My question is, since I booked with a TA, does she need to make any requests, or can I? What should I do?

WDWCrazyKaren
12-14-2010, 09:40 AM
If it were me, I would call Disney reservations myself. But I double/triple/quadruple check everything, so maybe that's just me!

RockinRobin
12-14-2010, 10:05 AM
If you had used Magical Journeys you never have to check on any thing because they are good and take care of every thing. Wendy is our agent and is the greatest. I have never once had any problem or had to check on any thing.

Strmchsr
12-14-2010, 11:05 AM
I definitely agree about using Magical Journeys. Then you know everything is right! However, if you used AAA, only your TA can make requests on your reservation. I know MJ always sends me a summary showing the special requests made. Possibly you can ask your agent to show that confirmation letter. Otherwise you just have to trust that they did it right.

sommer
12-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks everyone! Knowing what I know now I never would've booked with this TA. It has been frustrating to say the least. Next time I will definitely keep Magical Journeys in mind!