PDA

View Full Version : When in November???

tink179
12-12-2010, 10:39 PM
My family and I are planning a November 2011 trip.:cloud9: I'm super excited!!!! We've never been in Novmeber and want to take advantages of the Christmas Decor, the MVMCP, and the lighter crowds. What weeks in November would everyone recommend? TIA!:thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
12-12-2010, 10:50 PM
I went the Friday, Saturday,Sunday, & Monday before Thanksgiving one year and the crowds were light until Monday. We got to enjoy all of the Christmas decorations. We didn't go to the Christmas party but that's because we didn't want to.

Twinsowner
12-13-2010, 01:28 AM
I have been 6 years in November and can tell you the crowds are not light anymore. They may be light for Disney standards but it is completely different than when we started going in 2003. Was there for 11 days this year and found it to be quite crowded most of the trip. We did manage a couple of good days just becasue we happened to be at the right park that day. Have tried 1st week 2nd week 3rd week. only one we have not done yet is the week after thanksgiving. I hear that is a good time so maybe that would be an option. All the Christmas decorations and events would be going by then , as they are not completely done before thanksgiving. I actually have some friends who are there right now and they tell me it pretty manageable so far in their trip. Good Luck

lynnek
12-13-2010, 12:27 PM
We took our first trip ever to WDW this last month and went the 12th thru the 19th--Friday to Friday and got out before airfare etc got expensive for Thanksgiving. So essentially, the week before Thanksgiving. Only crowd issues for us was that we weren't prepared for the crowds at Epcot, last weekend of F&W. This was our first trip though, nothing to compare to. We only rode rides we had to wait less than 10 minutes for....