PDA

View Full Version : Brown Derby-worth the price?

jean in nh
12-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Booked fantasmic package at brown derby. Opinions please about the restaurant?

ElenitaB
12-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Like any other WDW restaurant, there are those who love it and those who don't. I'm in the latter camp but I think the service/food we experienced was very much due to the day we visited (lunch on the day DHS reopened after being closed two days for Hurricane Frances). I have friends who adore it there, and I think it's a great choice for the Fantasmic package.

jmj18
12-12-2010, 11:09 PM
I have always enjoyed it. Our last trip was the first time we didn't eat there on our visits. We tried some new places...missed it.

:mickey:

Dragongirlx
12-13-2010, 06:07 AM
we ate there for the first time last september and it was fabulous. One of the top meals of our trip.

pox24
12-13-2010, 08:59 AM
We enjoy lunch there. Little overpriced for dinner.:thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
12-13-2010, 10:33 AM
We really enjoy the Brown Derby. The service is fabulous, and the food is such a nice change from the normal Park grub! We have only been at lunchtime, and certainly felt that the food was worth the price! :thumbsup:

Granny Jill A
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Used to eat there every trip, but lately have passed it by due to DDP crowds. Our first two times were fabulous - great food and service. When I went solo, the food was OK, but the service was awful. I felt invisible and ignored at dinner. The next two times with the family was just OK, so we stopped adding it to our itinerary. I agree that it's probably fine for the package.

SBETigg
12-13-2010, 03:45 PM
It is a great choice for the Fantasmic package and I think it's worth it.

Ms. Mode
12-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Love It!:thumbsup:

jean in nh
12-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Well, as I'm looking out my window watching the snowplow truck clean the road in front of my house.....my husband and son had lunch today at the Brown Derby with the Fantasmic package and both really loved it. My son said the "appetizer" Cobb salad was huge and really delicious. My husband enjoyed his lamb entree and said the service was wonderful.
Just wanted to thank you for posting your replies. Isn't this forum awesome!:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
12-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Well, as I'm looking out my window watching the snowplow truck clean the road in front of my house.....my husband and son had lunch today at the Brown Derby with the Fantasmic package and both really loved it. My son said the "appetizer" Cobb salad was huge and really delicious. My husband enjoyed his lamb entree and said the service was wonderful.
Just wanted to thank you for posting your replies. Isn't this forum awesome!:thumbsup:
Awww poor thing I bet you would love to be in WDW with them.