PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier 12/1

pokci
12-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Had a ressie for one, had to wait about 20 minutes, no problem. Warning - do not order any sides or apps if you are dining solo and intend to have dessert! :thumbsup: Server was Matt - lovely fellow. Had the bread - obviously - and had the same bread wrapped to go, fresh out of the oven - all three. I've decided that I enjoy the multi grain best. Had the mushroom filet - an old favorite, and on a whim ordered a side of roasted mushrooms! Wow - huge portion, ended up taking it to go. But yummy!!! For dessert opted for the no sugar added mousse! We laughed about this since the mousse might not have sugar added but the lovely sorbet and berry sauce and crystallized sugar art all have sugar! It was delicious :cloud9:

Funniest comment overheard while waiting - older couple comes up and asks - how long of a wait to be seated? Hostess says - deadpan - six months. The couple laughs and says - no really? and she says - really. :D

SandmanGStefani24
12-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Funniest comment overheard while waiting - older couple comes up and asks - how long of a wait to be seated? Hostess says - deadpan - six months. The couple laughs and says - no really? and she says - really. :D

Yep, we took a shot and didn't get in. Hey, it was worth a shot anyway...great review btw

Melanie
12-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the review! We're eating there again next month, after a wait of about 6 months. ;)

lynnek
12-12-2010, 09:10 PM
We enjoyed this restaurant as well. Wish I had thought to ask for some bread to go for my 2 yr old who slept thru the meal!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-13-2010, 10:18 AM
sounds great thanks for reporting

jpH/keD
12-14-2010, 09:35 AM
:thumbsup: Nice report! so glad not to hear gripes about this place! The food is always great! I wish I had thought to take some bread as well! I will make a note of that one! Thanks for the tip! That is a KEEPER!

crltkcagle
12-14-2010, 05:25 PM
After years of disappointment we finally got a ressie there for our trip in May! I can't wait!!! Thanks for the review.