PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point 11/29 and 12/2

pokci
12-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Had ressies for Artist Point my first night. Fantastic! The Creamy smoked Portabello soup that everyone recommended is not to be missed! The cedar plank slamon was a little underdone the first time, but later in the week, perfect. The chocoalte terrine is heavenly! I was dining along on 11/29 and had Rick who was awesome. Recommended a delcious dessert and and a perfectly matched wine. The whole stint cost a pretty penny but it was a splurge. No wait, nice setting, great service, yummy food.

CON: no view after dark, none.

Second meal was on 12/2, made ressies that morning but walked up an hour earlier and were seated on the spot. Three of us, had the same as above for me - asked that the salmon be done a little more, no problem. To die for! Meal cost over $200 for three, but again, it's a splurge. Well worth it, highly recommend it!

VWL Mom
12-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. Artist Point is one of our favorites!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Yum, sounds great

wdw dude
12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Glad you enjoyed Artist Point. It's my favorite Disney restaurant. :thumbsup:

I've never ordered the salmon, but the filet and Tillamook macaroni & cheese are out of this world.

:mickey:

Mousemates
12-14-2010, 08:59 AM
We love artist point as well....actually chose it as the restaurant we ate at for our 25th anniversary. Love the decor (giant paintings and wall murals of western scenes) and the food (to us) is the best at WDW.

TheVBs
12-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the review! We would LOVE to try this one day.