PDA

View Full Version : Our First of Three Day 3

Disney4us2
12-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Today (12/3) we headed out for the MK. Main Street was packed. I forgot they were filming on Friday. Once past Main Street we headed into Adventure Land.

We took a spin on the Magic Carpets then walked around for a bit. We opened up Aloha Isle and our Dole Whips for breakfast:D. We got our pic with Baloo the bear and headed over to BTMRR. We found HM and took a ride with 999 ghosts. I loved the detail of crypts at the exit. After that it was time for us to face the parade crowd out and go to Bay Lake Tower for a DVC event. We made ressies for it the day before. We took the pathway over to CR and Bay Lake. We were there early for the event. It was very nice. I enjoyed it.... Jessica was board. I will elaborate more in the DVC section.

After the event we were going to go to Animal Kingdom, but ended up back at the room for a little rest and then on to our dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Park Fare was good, not great or the WOW factor. I loved the step sisters. They were too funny. Jessica brought Mickey the bear with us. Mickey is a stuffed bear that is also a puppet that she got at DCA. One of the step sisters took Mickey and went to scar her "sister". That was our third time at this restaurant so now it is time to move on any try others.

We thought about going to MK, but knew it would be crowded. We opted to go back to Epcot.... I felt the need for speed again:D We tried Mission Space green. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. We were the only two in our row. I was a little leary because of claustrophobia, but I was fine. I enjoyed Mission Space, Jessica did not. She is a thrill ride junkie. After that it was time to head back to the room. I have been trying to get to the busses before the fireworks are done to avoid massive lines.

Next up: Jessica's birthday at Animal Kingdom.
Thanks for reading:mickey:

faline
12-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Nice day! The stepsisters and stepmother are really lots of fun!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-13-2010, 10:29 AM
thanks for the report

vizsla
12-15-2010, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the report.

KylesMom
12-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Any day that starts with a visit to Aloha Isle for breakfast is a good one in my book!

You covered some ground today - nicely done!
I have been trying to get to the busses before the fireworks are done to avoid massive lines.I hope you were able to catch Illuminations another evening since you skipped it today.

I am looking forward to reading about Jessica's birthday! :mickey:

pdrlkr
12-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DizNee143
12-27-2010, 04:04 PM
another good day! :mickey: