PDA

View Full Version : Our First of Three Day 2

Disney4us2
12-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Today was moving day. We were up early to check out and taxi over to CBR. Getting Jessica up was not easy. It was like this our whole trip. I don't think we ever got used to the time change and felt off most of the time.

The move was easy. Did online check in for CBR. I was pleasntly supprised to find we were upgraded from a standard room to Martinique building 25 with a garden view.

After checking in our carry on's with bell services and picking up my scooter, we were on our way to Epcot. I had my first experience with the ECV's and busses and it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

We arrived at Epcot and went straight to WS for our ADR at Tokyo Dining. All I can say about Tokyo Dining is WOW. It was soooo good. Jessi said she wants to eat there again. She had salmon sashimi, and a kids teriyaki meal, which was served in a monorail plate. I had ordered several orders of sushi (salmon egg and spicy tuna). I also got a kids meal of tempura which was plated on a regular plate. Everything was so yummy. I even ordered another spicy tuna roll.

After lunch, we slowly headed around WS on our way to Test Track.... I felt the need for speed;). We headed to Space Ship Earth. I liked the changes, but was suprised that I couldn't email it home to us.

That done, our room was ready and we headed back to CBR. I called bell services and our luggage was brought to the room along with my walker.

I called to housekeeping for a sharps container, this will be a recurring event since I never got one. More later on this.

We unpacked rested a bit and then went back to Epcot for our ADR at Garden Grill. Another WOW and a repeat for us. Everything was great. We went on a few more rides before heading back to the room.

Thanks for reading.

ibrowse17
12-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Sounds like a great day!! Enjoy the rest:thumbsup:

faline
12-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Sounds like it was a smooth transition!

KylesMom
12-13-2010, 09:54 AM
I know you were concerned about your scooter & the busses - glad everything went ok on that front. Nice day at Epcot, with some great dining! :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-13-2010, 10:28 AM
sounds like a pretty nice day and great meal at Japan

vizsla
12-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
12-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DizNee143
12-27-2010, 03:52 PM
sounds like a nice day at epcot..and a very yummy one! :mickey:

PrettyMinnie
12-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Glad your move was easy and you enjoyed good food at Epcot!

DisneyorBust
12-27-2010, 06:17 PM
CBR is a nice place to stay, and an upgrade too, nice way to start your stay.