PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin hotel

stephntampa
12-11-2010, 08:34 AM
We are staying in a standard room at the Dolphin, and in the room description it says you get a "refreshment center" in the room. Can someone tell me what this means? Do you get a fridge?? Thanks!

MOJoe
12-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Pretty sure that means you get a fridge stocked with various beverages like beer, wine, water and soda. Be careful though. Even if you do not drink anything, just moving the beverage can result in a room charge. :(

SBETigg
12-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't recall the fridge being stocked. What it is- a fridge and a little area above it, like a nook in the room with a countertop for the coffee maker (coffee is supplied) and ice bucket, with glasses, room to store or serve some small food items. It's right across from the bathroom and between two closets. It's literally just a little counter space over the fridge, so not a big deal. I was staying with a roommate, so we used it as an extra space to get ready in the morning. The standard Dolphin rooms are a good size, clean, bright. Comfortable beds. I enjoyed my stay.

stephntampa
12-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Thanks!:mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
12-11-2010, 12:15 PM
They do not have a stocked frig anymore. You used to have to pay to have a frig or unstock the mini one. Now the just supply a small frig in each room. They give you a small coffee maker and 2 bottles of water each day.

Jillirose
12-13-2010, 12:00 PM
I was on their website and found a checklist for ordering snacks. Maybe you can 'stock' your own pantry!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-25-2010, 11:54 PM
It is just a small frig. They used to have stocked mini-bars but they apparently did away with them. I guess they realized they weren't making any money on the bar.