PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Reward Points

Dyanna
12-09-2010, 05:10 PM
As I would think its too late to order my rewards card for use during my trip starting on Jan 8th, is it possible to get a card at DTD in the middle of my trip & use the points to pay off my bill/purchases at the end of our trip at checkout? How long does it usually take to get your card once it was ordered? IS there another location besides the one located at DTD that I could get my points card?

greengeen
12-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Mine only take 4-5 days to show up. I wouldn't say it's too late at all!

Itchy
12-09-2010, 06:55 PM
As I would think its too late to order my rewards card for use during my trip starting on Jan 8th, is it possible to get a card at DTD in the middle of my trip & use the points to pay off my bill/purchases at the end of our trip at checkout? How long does it usually take to get your card once it was ordered? IS there another location besides the one located at DTD that I could get my points card?

I plan on getting my card at WDW this Sunday when I arrive.

Here is the list that I found.

Pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at these Guest Relations locations (present photo ID and your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card):
Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Park
Magic Kingdom® Guest Relations Window
Magic Kingdom® Guest Relations at City Hall
Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM Guest Relations
Epcot® Guest Relations
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park Guest Relations
Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World® Resort
Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Downtown Disney® Westside

Have a great trip. I will be leaving just ahead of the snow.:snowball:

scalice
12-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I ordered one last Thursday and received it in the mail on Wednesday of this week. I'd say you have time!:thumbsup:

JROriole8Fan
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
You can get one at any Guest Relations stop. You can call VISA, register the card, transfer the points and spend them, all in a matter of minutes!:party::marg::beer:

sommer
12-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I just called to check on how long it'd take to come, and was promised I'd receive mine by 12/13.