PDA

View Full Version : Disney Days of Christmas doesnt' take orders anymore?

sstovar
12-09-2010, 04:19 PM
I have personalized ornament on my tree from disney. Each memeber of my family has the an oranment with their name on it and family members that are no longer here anymore. I have aunts, uncles, grandparents, nephews etc. Well I have been able to call and order the 4 ornament package and have them costume a name of it for me in the past. I called this year and it's a new number and the lady was very rude and said the no longer took those orders on the phone! :confused:
So Sad!

magicofdisney
12-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Wow, I'm surprised to hear this. Maybe you got someone on a bad day and she just didn't feel like taking your order. I don't know... Perhaps you could call back to confirm this. It seems odd to me they would no longer offer this service.

DizneyRox
12-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Last time I was there around the holidays, the line for personalization was extreme. I believe it was a few days, definitely beyond when we were leaving, so we shipped it.

They might just have way too many requests around this time of year. Disney is not one to turn down money...

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-10-2010, 10:16 PM
I could be wrong on this one, but I thought that I had read that they had changed the personalization "method" lately.

I've heard that the take orders day by day, instead of taking them in advance. Again, I'm not 100% sure about this, but it would explain why you couldn't take an order on the phone.

BTW, we love our personalized ornaments too, and have to replace one that broke when we put up our tree this year :(