PDA

View Full Version : Visit with Santa?

scalice
12-08-2010, 08:25 PM
We head down in one week :party: and was wondering if anyone knew of a place we could take our kids to have their official "visit" with Santa. Maybe Downtown Disney?? Just thought it would be very cool to have our annual visit with Santa picture taken somewhere in Disney!

faline
12-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Usually, Mr and Mrs Claus appear in the U.S. Pavilion at Epcot. Also, each country has their own version of Santa Claus who appears in the individual pavilions. I also understand Santa does appear in Downtown Disney.

BugeyedMuggy
12-09-2010, 09:48 AM
The Santa & Mrs Claus were wonderful at Epcot's America pavillion last week. Everyone said they looked very authentic. We also saw Santa at MK during the Christmas party near the firehouse.

Ms. Mode
12-09-2010, 10:22 AM
How cool, you could get your picture with Santa's from all around the world and make a collage! :

mudpuppysmom
12-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I'll chime in on the Santa & Mrs. in Epcot (American Pavilion) -- these are THE best pair ever!!! I'm telling you -- people comment on our pictures all the time on how great Santa looks!! We've used these pix on our Christmas cards several years and the WOW factor is definitely there.

We also got really good pix of the "Santa" in Canada!! He even asked my older son where we were from and when we said PA, he asked where and my son told him near PIttsburgh.....Santa then asked if we were leaving him a hoagie and pierogies for a snack!

TexansInNY
12-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Agree with Epcot! Goold ole American pavilion!

BTM
12-10-2010, 08:53 PM
We just got back back and saw Santa several times. Mr and Ms Claus were at America at Epcot and were great. He also did meet and greet during the Christmas Party in the center of town square. He is also doing greetings during regular hours just inside MK, as someone already said, just beside the Fire House in the "Candy Cane Garden." He was great and spent several min talking to each child and taking photos. Be aware the line here moves really slowly and they cut the line off pretty quickly after it opened due to this. There were maybe 10-12 in front of us when we got in line and it took about 30 min to reach him.