PDA

View Full Version : Phineas & Ferb

lovinmesomedisney
12-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Apparently, Phineas & Ferb were a part of the Christmas Parade taping. Does anyone know if they will be available for meeting anytime soon?

Figment!
12-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Rumours are that they will start appearances Spring 2011 at Hollywood Studios.

Although, it was also rumoured that they would have started appearing Spring 2010 at Hollywood Studios ... :shrug:

Greenlawler
12-25-2010, 02:42 AM
Oddly enough, they have been doing random meet n greets at Disney Store locations. I know of at least two.

My pal who knows more about characters than I, (who lurks around Intercot from time to time) says the delay is due to the lack of multiple "freinds" if you catch my drift without breaking Disney "kayfabe".

PrettyMinnie
12-25-2010, 11:58 PM
I wish they would make regular appearances. Hopefully this spring will be different than last! :minnie:

RBrooksC
01-13-2011, 09:50 AM
I would also love to have Hines Doofenshmirtz and Perry the Platypus doing Meet and Greets also. Dooby Dop A Dooby, Dooby Dop A Doo.

Dyanna
01-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Was just in DHS this past Tuesday & they still have no idea when they will be appearing.

joanna71985
01-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I would also love to have Hines Doofenshmirtz and Perry the Platypus doing Meet and Greets also. Dooby Dop A Dooby, Dooby Dop A Doo.

Perry has also been out (and most likely will be meeting when Phineas and Ferb start, which should be in the spring). However, Doofenshmirtz is not available

Melanie
01-13-2011, 05:09 PM
They were out this past weekend for the marathon. Hopefully regular appearances soon!

RBrooksC
01-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Perry has also been out (and most likely will be meeting when Phineas and Ferb start, which should be in the spring). However, Doofenshmirtz is not available

That's too bad. He is a fun villain. Also, Perry and he would make a good combo Meet and Great as would Phineas and Ferb.

yjgirl32
01-14-2011, 09:41 AM
My ds would love to see any of them- was hoping to see them last Oct, but they weren't out yet- maybe by our next trip.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-14-2011, 11:19 AM
They were out at Christmas time at DHS, well, their voices were anyway. They incorporated Phineas, Ferb and Doofenschmirz into some vignetes with Osborne Family lights. It was kind of neat, but you could tell they were really trying to do a commercial tie-in to the show.

finaldynasty
02-22-2011, 10:38 PM
This might be helpful to you...

Phineas and Ferb meet-and-play experience coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in May
Feb 10, 2011

Guests will be able to take part in an energetic and fun-filled meet-and-play experience with Phineas & Ferb at Disney's Hollywood Studios (scheduled to begin in May). Phineas and Ferb -from the popular television show of the same name -"know what they're gonna do today": they are going to make a movie all about their crazy adventures. With the help of guests and movie director Cletus Filmore, they will recreate some of their favorite moments...unless they are taking a break to meet with their adoring fans, signing autographs and taking pictures. The fun will take place near the exit to MuppetVision 3-D.

:mickey: