PDA

View Full Version : 1st week of may 2011?

Zeike
12-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Hi we are considering may 1st-7th for our trip. Anyone has some info on this time ? crowd levels? weather? we were considering march or april but with spring break and all though may might be better. Thanks for your comments!

faline
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
We've always enjoyed early May as a nice weather, low crowd time of year. This time of year has been increasing in popularity so I'd expect moderate crowds and be happy if the crowds are lower than expected!

Strmchsr
12-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I agree with Linda. I've been the first week of May the last 2 years. It's been hot (low to mid 90s) and moderately crowded both times. The last 2 years, however, have been a little hotter than normal. Usually it's mid 80s. The one caveat this year is that Easter is so late (April 24) that no one is really sure how that will impact early May crowds.

Zeike
12-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the replies! what would be a better time for first weeks of May or first weeks of March?. Trying to decide!!:confused:

Strmchsr
12-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the replies! what would be a better time for first weeks of May or first weeks of March?. Trying to decide!!:confused:

Weather will be better in March (or a little cooler at least), but it's really hard to say on the crowds. Probably about the same. The Flower and Garden Festival definitely drives up crowds in May on the weekends at Epcot. You might miss that in early March. I don't think there's enough of a difference between the two times to worry. Just pick which is more convenient for you and you'll have a great time.