PDA

View Full Version : Question about "no expiration" tickets

jean in nh
12-05-2010, 09:52 PM
:confused With the "no expiration" option for theme park tickets, are they transferable to another person? My son is going next week and I will be going in February and am thinking it would be more cost-effective to purchase the no expiration option so I could use any remaining days on his ticket. Advice please? When might that option be a good idea and for those of you that did so, why did you? Thank you.

LVT
12-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry, no. Tickets are only usable by the first person to use it, it is biometricaly tied to him by the fingerscan.

Buttercup
12-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Exactly. If you try and re-use your son's ticket, they'll be able to tell it wasn't yours originally through the biometric finger scans.

CleveRocks
12-06-2010, 10:43 PM
The ONLY way the No Expiration option makes good financial sense is when you know for sure that the leftover days from the first trip will completely and totally fill your ticket needs for one or more future trips. If you'd need to add even a 1-day ticket to your leftovers, it would've been cheaper for you to buy separate tickets for each trip than to buy the No Expiration option.

If you like Park Hopping and, separately, you like the Water Park Fun & More option, then buying that No Expiration ticket makes even more sense (but again, ONLY if your leftover theme park days will totally fill your needs for one or more future trips with no additional ticket purchase needed).

The people who really make out like bandits are the people who go to parks 2 or 3 times during each trip. 2-day and 3-day tickets by themselves are pretty expensive.