PDA

View Full Version : "Car Window Family" Decals with Mickey Ears at DTD

Goofy4TheWorld
12-05-2010, 09:01 PM
My wife has been told that those decal thingys that you put on your car's back glass to represent your family, but ones with Mickey Ears on them, are sold somewhere at DTD.

Anyone know where? Leaving tomorrow!

Thanks!

Joannelet
12-05-2010, 09:07 PM
World of Disney store....and at the Emporium in MK if you are looking in the parks :)

Goofy4TheWorld
12-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Our only reason for going to DTD was to get these decals. If they have them at the Emporium, when can scratch DTD off the list!

jonahbear2006
12-05-2010, 09:55 PM
good luck. we have had a hard time finding all the pieces i need bc they are so often back ordered. You may not find the pieces you need at all, let alone getting them all at the emporium. We found all of them at at the last trip only, in august, and the only place we saw them, in their entirety, was in screen door on the boardwalk.

finaldynasty
12-05-2010, 09:56 PM
We found some in our resort store as well this summer.

Melanie
12-05-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm at the resort often, and see them many places. Yes, they are at World of Disney, but they do also have them at the Emporium and also at MouseGears at Epcot. You shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

Joannelet
12-06-2010, 07:49 AM
You may have to go to numerous stores to find what you need....especially if you are going during busy times.
We found Mommy and son at World of Disney and then the dog at the Emporium....
They had no Daddy's left so my sister who went a couple of months after me found it for me on her trip.
They can be a pain to get....so if you can get them all at one store you are very lucky! :)
They are a hot item :)

Goofy4TheWorld
12-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Thanks to all. Good to know they have them sprinkled all across the World, even if we have to look everywhere to find them.

Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-06-2010, 08:50 AM
These are on my "must have" list for our upcoming trip. I would have tried to buy them all at the same place, so thanks for the heads-up that I should buy them as I see them :mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
12-06-2010, 09:39 AM
You know, for all the trouble we may have to go through to find them, I wonder if WDW Merchandising can just ship them to me if I call that number on the top of WDW receipts?

Melanie
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Really guys, I don't see it as a problem finding them. I see them a lot.

Victor Kelly
12-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Found them in WoD in DTD.

Granny Jill A
12-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Really guys, I don't see it as a problem finding them. I see them a lot.

Hmmm..... maybe in the parks, etc., but not online. I tried finding them using the merchandise website on my receipts, and they don't carry the whole family, for some strange reason.

Maybe I'll try again later and see if they added the rest of the family.

Melanie
12-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Hmmm..... maybe in the parks, etc., but not online.

Oh yes, I meant in the parks.

Ian
12-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I just bought them at the big store in DHS and they had plenty there.

Trust me ... I needed a lot and was able to get them all. They had Daddy, Mommy, girls, boys, dogs, and cats.

Goofy4TheWorld
12-15-2010, 08:05 PM
We're back, and we were only able to find 2 of 5 we needed, checking gift stores at Pop, WL, & GF, as well as WoD and Emporium.

We gave up trying to find the whole family (I wished we had checked at DHS, but that was kinda a stressful day so we forgot).

My only hope is to call and see if they will ship them. I will mention that they have them at DHS.

magicofdisney
12-15-2010, 08:20 PM
I wish I'd caught this thread in time to tell you they have them in the gift shop of Test Track. Hopefully you can track them all down. :mickey:

Ed
12-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Google "disney family window stickers" and you'll find several sources, including some that will also include your family name in Disney script.

:mickey:

Granny Jill A
12-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Google "disney family window stickers" and you'll find several sources, including some that will also include your family name in Disney script.:mickey:

Just tried that again. DisneyStore.com has only Mom - Cat - Dog. All others are SOLD OUT.
Also tried other website and price per decal is $6.00.

I'll have to wait until I go back to WDW. I'll be sure to buy two sets of everything next time.

Melanie
12-17-2010, 06:25 PM
I was in World of Disney today and made a point of checking for these. Mom, Dad, son, daughter, cat, dog - they had them all, and plenty of them!

crltkcagle
12-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Got mine on Ebay! A lot cheaper than the sell for in the parks too.:mickey: