PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining with Moderate?

limegreenmonorail
12-01-2010, 03:27 PM
I just booked a vacation package with free dining on the Disney website, and we're staying at POFQ. As I was making the reservation, it said we would have the regular dining package free, but when I got my confirmation, it says I only have the Quick-Service Dining Plan free. It IS supposed to be the full dining plan (1 Table Service, 1 Counter Service, 1 Snack per day) free with a moderate hotel, right? Is this just a fluke with their website update today? Has this happened to anyone else? I've never booked the free dining before - does the dining plan show up this way when it's free, maybe?

Disney Hungarian
12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
I am booked for a package at POFQ and I have the regular Dining Pkg. Unless things have changed, you should get the regular Dining Pkg. It may be worth a call to confirm that there wasn't a problem.

MarkC
12-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Agreed-- the Quick Service plan shows up at the Value Resorts. A moderate should get you the regular dining plan. I would make a quick call to correct the problem now. Good luck.

OneMoreTime
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
We booked using the disney website last week for August staying at POFQ and are confirmed in receiving the regular dining plan. I would call now as well to get that straightened out. Good Luck!

markyv
12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Cancel your reservation and book through magical journeys. Their agents will make sure everything is exactly right and take the guess work out of it for you.

Gator
12-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Cancel your reservation and book through magical journeys. Their agents will make sure everything is exactly right and take the guess work out of it for you.

There is something to be said for this. I know it's hard to let your vacation go out of your hands - it was near impossible for me. Even though I didn't use the above mentioned travel agent, the one I did use made it so easy and completely hassle-free.

WDWCrazyKaren
12-02-2010, 09:23 AM
We will be at POFQ with the free dining plan in January as well. When booking online, there were options you had to choose.

Go back online and go through the steps of booking a trip at your same time, and choose both options. You will be able to tell by the price if you got the QS or regular dining plan.

limegreenmonorail
12-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks, everybody! All was okay - I called, and it seems to have just been some flaw with the confirmation email that got sent to me. I do have the regular dining. Thank you!