PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk

WDW*Dreamer
11-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Are there any plans to make this forum available on mobile devices using tapatalk?

Thanks,

John
11-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Not at this time... will look into and and see what's involved but we have a few other projects in the queue ahead of something like this.

John
12-01-2010, 10:29 AM
BTW, to expand on this - the only way we could make something like this work is if it was a privately branded experience - because ad revenue is essential to keeping this site rolling.

Tapatalk offers that but it's $999 - and unfortunately, I don't have a grand that I can dedicate to something like this without a definate return on investment.

I'd love to get some form of a mobile site rolling but truth be told, on smartphones the boards render pretty well and are very readable.

Anyway, just thought you might want more insight... the free version just doesn't seem to be what we need. I'll keep it in mind though.

WDW*Dreamer
12-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the response. I expected there was more to it than firing off an email to the tapatalk folks saying, "please include Intercot."

I figure it's more of a "nice to have" feature than a "need to have". I'll still visit Intercot every day to see what's being discussed with or without a specific mobile app interface.

Thanks for all you do to keep this great site going! :thumbsup: