PDA

View Full Version : Feb 11-18 : Photographers?

Buttercup
11-28-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm a professional photographer by day, Disney World nerd by night!
I'll be at WDW February 11-18th, and I'm planning on bringing some of my good equipment on my trip this time around (now that my kids are bigger and I don't have to lug diapers and bottles everywhere!).
I'm wondering if there are any budding photographers out there (pro, or just amateur that want to make great Disney photos, specifically at night) who would like to join me? I'd be happy to offer tips if I can so don't think you need to be an expert by any means. My plan is to visit the parks by day with my family, but head back out for evening extra magic hours (while my husband looks after the kids at the hotel) to get some great nighttime shots!
If you don't follow the WDW Photography blog, google it, and you'll see the kinds of photos I'm hoping to get. They're having a big photography get together in December, so since I can't be there for it, I'm hoping to round up a few photo buddies for my next trip! :mickey:

Let me know if you're interested!
:hands::photo:

BraddyB
11-29-2010, 05:17 PM
That would be really cool, but we were just there in October. It would be really neat to hear different peoples advice and views on how to take pictures...Just starting to really get into it and that would really benefit me.