PDA

View Full Version : paperwork timeline

kurt
11-28-2010, 06:10 PM
i've booked a trip online for jan 09. what's the timeline for receiving airline tickets & all reservation documents?:confused:

faline
11-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Did you book directly with Disney or through a travel agent? If you used a travel agent, all your documents will be sent to your agent. If you booked directly with Disney, your documents will be mailed directly to you. I would suspect you should have all documentation 2-4 weeks prior to your trip.

Buttercup
11-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Did you book directly with Disney or through a travel agent? If you used a travel agent, all your documents will be sent to your agent. If you booked directly with Disney, your documents will be mailed directly to you. I would suspect you should have all documentation 2-4 weeks prior to your trip.
:ditto:
If you booked it yourself online (or by phone), you would have been emailed a reservation confirmation within a day that has all the details of your booking outlined. Then the final paperwork, luggage tags, etc. should be sent out about a month before your trip.
Otherwise, check with your travel agent.

WDWCrazyKaren
12-02-2010, 09:29 AM
We booked online, and arrive on January 4. We just rec'd our Magical Express luggage tags 3 days ago, but we received the rest of our paperwork back when we booked.

I would look for it to arrive soon!

Have an awesome trip! We'll overlap by 3 days!