PDA

View Full Version : Week #12 the Turkey, the bad and the refs NFL week 12

gueli
11-26-2010, 04:51 PM
The Good , bad and Ugly post for week #12 in the NFL

So What did you see, other than the turkeys :mickey:

The Jets:

The Good: We take over in the second half. Not the best opponent, but they can be dangerous. Revis and cromartie shutting down Owens and eight five. Solid D. Special teams heads up, and great plays

The Bad: our offense. :confused: still strugeling. no fire in the 1st quarter.

The UGLY: Once again: horrible officiating. I am on a campaign to get the NFL to hire PROFESSIONAL Refs. right now they are not there. :mad:

Hope you all have a good weekend of football.
Hope you all had a nice thanksgiving.
:turkey:

Go JETS !!!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
11-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Bad: Our specialty teams. Why do they have face masks anyway!!!

Good: The Badgers won.

Ugly: The Packs lack of defense against the run.

Pagan
11-29-2010, 09:39 AM
The Good: First solid all-around performance of the season. Henne shows Sporano to be the idiot I've been saying he is.

The Bad: The Wildcat. Enough. Please. It fools no one anymore. Bury it once and for all.

The Ugly: Peyton Manning. Thanks for costing me my FF game this weekend. How about throwing it to the guys with the horseshoes on their helmets next time, Peyt ol' boy? :mad:

Ian
11-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Eagles ...

The Good: I won my important fantasy football game? The Cowboys lost? Vick played pretty well? I'm strugglin' here ... help me out?

The Bad: Our secondary and our tackling. I sent my cousin a text at one point paraphrasing Jim Mora ... "Our secondary can't cover, but they're making up for it by not tackling anyone."

The Ugly: Honestly? The amount of praise heaped on the Bears for the win. They played a decent game, but the truth is if the Eagles had been able to tackle anyone they would have won handily. Three of the four Bears touchdowns were either set up by or a direct result of poor tackling by the Eagles. I think if you play that game 10 times, 9 times out of 10 the Eagles walk away with the win.

Also, this was a classic trap game for them. They're coming off a big division win against the Giants and playing away against a non-division opponent.

I'm disappointed they lost, especially since the Giants won, but I'm not surprised.

Scar
11-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Good: The Giants won a game that had loss written all over it. The D stepped up at the end when they had to.

Bad: The D should have been stepping up the whole game.

Ugly: Too many dropped passes.

They need to get healthy.

PS - Anyone see the Iron Bowl - Great game.

princessgirls
11-29-2010, 02:18 PM
There was so much bad and ugly this week...

Peyton Manning...What happened to you?? Oh my...

A quick shout out to Bears player Greg Olsen. Wayne, NJ born and raised, and went to the same high school I did (although I am much older...)! Nice to see you out there playing in the NFL.
In a big football town, it's gives hope to those playing now to dream big!!

My JETS are 9 and 2, however we are facing the Patriots Monday night and that will be interesting.
Julie:mickey:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
11-29-2010, 02:30 PM
The Iron bowl was an excellent game. I don't think I sat down through the entire game. As a badger fan, I was pulling for Bama. DW and DD were not happy with me this weekend. Way too much football, supposedly. I don't honestly think that is possible. :D