PDA

View Full Version : It was teh best of times, it was the worst of times...

Stu29573
11-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Well, we just got back last night and I think my title kind of sums up the trip. Although I plan on getting into more detail later, I can say that this was one of the most fun and one of the most frustrating Disney trips ever.

The "best" was due to the holiday decorations being up, the walk on rides (during the first part of the trip) and MVMCP.

The "worst" part was due to the fact that they changed the computer system the day before we got there and lost our reservations and lost our dining plan. It took about a total of five hours spread over three days to get everything sorted out. Talk about stressful! We ended up getting one night comped due to the hassle, so I guess it worked out, but it really ruined the first part of the trip for me. I think I'm going to write them, although I don't expect any response. Oh well... Maybe next time will be better...

Joannelet
11-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Oh no...I am so sorry about them losing your ressie :( I'm glad that it eventually worked itself out.
Can't wait to hear your trip reports!

faline
11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
That certainly must have been frustrating! Glad they helped make it up to you!

gerald72
11-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Id say comping one night hardly makes up for a week of lost ADRs. I'll be looking forward to your additional detailed report.