PDA

View Full Version : Epcot perfumes

Suz36
11-21-2010, 11:39 PM
On our last trip, I got a bottle of Laila from Norway, and I love it! I'm thinking about expanding my collection from either France or Italy. When I go into the stores shopping for fragrances, I tend to get overwhelmed with all the choices (which is why I ended up with Laila - limited choices in Norway!), so I was looking for some recommendations. I would say I'm a light, floral type gal. I know it's a very individual choice, but please tell me what you love to help me get started!

lynnek
11-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Exact thing happened to me! Not that that helps you! I do like the Laila stuff though. I wish I had gone back to France, to try again!

BeachClubBum
11-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Don't forget that DVC members get a free sample and hand message in France. They gave us a whole bunch of men's and ladies samples last trip.

Gator
11-24-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't blame you - Leila smells awesome whenever. Especially when you combine it with Geir for men. My wife bought me some on our last trip. Every time I pass near the Norway pavillion, I can smell the two fragrances pouring out of the gift shop.

As far as France, everything over there is stuff you can pick up at Macy's, with the exception of a few. But all of those are usually too strong for me and my wife. So we just go back to Norway and get their stuff. They just seem to know what smells the best.

bostonsam
11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
wow,having my own collection of all sorts,will definitely check that out,glad I saw this:)

Disneymom4ever
11-28-2010, 08:19 AM
When I was in the UK, I discovered Burberry London. Now, I know you can get this at dept. stores here, but I had never smelled it until that night, and absolutely loved it. I wear it often, and always get compliments on it! It's a light floral scent. I still claim this as my "Epcot perfume." :mickey:

Disnamic Duo
12-03-2010, 10:16 AM
My wife and I were at EPCOT last month. We went into the shops in France, and I asked for something unique - something we couldn't get anywhere else. They found the perfect thing for us. They had about 4 different ones to choose from. I don't remember the name of it, but it's Givenchy. The one we chose was really nice. It's made with roses and strawberrys. We wouldn't have ben able to find it if we hadn't asked. It was a really great experience - fun trying all the different fragrances and choosing.