PDA

View Full Version : round stuffed Tigger

tsantillo
11-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Has anyone seen the round stuffed Pooh animals? My daughter has Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet, but now we can't find Tigger. I looked at MouseGears at Epcot and the Emporium(?) at Magic Kingdom last week and I don't see any of them. Have they been fazed out?

tsantillo
12-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Noboby knows?:confused: I thought Intercotees knew everything!

VWL Mom
12-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Do you mean the Pook-A-Looz? They had them in DHS in November at the store near Muppets 3D. They do carry them online but Tigger is sold out.

tsantillo
12-20-2010, 08:59 AM
no, it's not pook a looz. it is a plush stuffed animal but it's round with ears, arms and legs. it's about 10 inches in diameter.

AllyMouse
02-02-2011, 02:53 PM
no, it's not pook a looz. it is a plush stuffed animal but it's round with ears, arms and legs. it's about 10 inches in diameter.

I know exactly what you are talking about. They are so sweet - soft too! I got a Piglet one of these at the gift shop next to Splash Mountain. So cute!!

tnpoohbear
02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
I thought I had seen these before at MK in fantasy land where the Pooh store was close to the tea cup ride.

TinkerbellT421
02-06-2011, 04:44 PM
For some reason I want to say I saw these at the store at Downtown Disney, World of Disney. Sometimes if you ask a cast member at a store they can check other stores for you. Depending on if you get a cast member that is willing to go above and beyond for you. Can always ask to see if they can check at other stores for you :) Good luck in your search!!