PDA

View Full Version : Online Dining Reservations - What am I doing wrong??

LorrieP
11-20-2010, 07:29 AM
Today is my 180 day mark. I got online to make reservations and I can get the first day, but when I try to make reservations for the second day it tells me it's not within the 180 days.

Help!! I thought you could make all your reservations if the first day of your stay was in the 180 days.:confused:

VWL Mom
11-20-2010, 07:33 AM
i don't think it's you, I think it's a glitch in the system. Normally it would ask for your reservation number in order to book 180 + 10 but it just tried it and got "We're sorry but this service is currently not available online. If you have a resort reservation and need to book greater than 180 days, please call 407-WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463."

sassafras
11-20-2010, 09:00 AM
I went through the same thing a couple of weeks ago. The online system wouldn't let me do more than 1 day at a time. I called the Dining Reservations line, they couldn't do it either. The people at the DVC tried- no luck. This went on for 2 days and after wasting about 5 hours of my time on the phone, I simply gave up and did it day by day. I sent 2 emails (1 each day) to Disney just to vent. A few days later, I get a personal phone call from someone who works there, apologizing, offering to help me any way she could. This was the the first time, anyone has ever bothered to reply by phone to me. In the end, I was told there would be a gift card waiting at the BWVs for me when I checked in to make up for all the trouble I'd had.This proved to me that some cast members do care!:thumbsup:

Buttercup
11-20-2010, 10:23 AM
They've been having a lot of problems with their website lately as I believe they're upgrading it and changing things around. Just call 407-WDW-DINE and make your reservations the ole' fashioned way until they get their glitches worked out. :mickey:

faline
11-20-2010, 07:10 PM
The on-line system has been limited to 180 days out only for the last 4-5 weeks or so. I'm surprised others are reporting having problems getting the plus 10 when the call Disney dining reservations. I was able to call and get all my reservations at my +10 date without any issues.

LorrieP
11-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Thanks everyone. We're only there for 3 nights so I'm just doing them day by day. I was able to get Le Cellier for lunch (really wanted dinner)!