PDA

View Full Version : Akershus Royal Banquent Hall

pat ald
11-19-2010, 07:15 PM
We will be in Orlando Fri.Nov.26, Sat.nov.27, Thur.Dec.2, Fri.Dec3,& Sat.Dec4. All the meals for Akershus Royal Banquet Hall are full. Any ideas how we could get reservations for 1 child & 1or 2 adults from someone who decided not to use their reservation for 1 of those days?

r4kids
11-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Welcome to Intercot !!! :minnie:

I would suggest walking up at opening and asking for a table. You'd be surprised how often they accommodate. Breakfast is our fav!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-19-2010, 09:00 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

With the online dining system, I would keep checking back a couple of times a day, people do cancel all of the time and you could get lucky.

TheRustyScupper
11-19-2010, 11:37 PM
1) You are in WDW at the busiest times.
2) Keep calling and hope for a cancellation.
3) The likelihood of a walk-up are nil.

Gator
11-20-2010, 02:08 PM
That's a tough reservation to get - especially at one of the busiest times of year. Not to mention it's just a week away. I'd make a reservation somewhere else for now, and then walk up the day you're there and ask if there's any space.

jpH/keD
11-23-2010, 05:01 PM
We went during that same week in 2007. I needed Thanksgiving day ressies at Liberty Tree Tavern! (can you say longshot?) I went straight to the restaurant the day before and begged and pleaded my case! I left my cell # with the manager and she called me when they had a cancellation! I GOT exactly what I wanted! Go there! Make eye contact with someone! It just might work for you too! :thumbsup: Good luck!!

faline
11-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Also keep trying the on-line dining reservation several times per day - you never know!