PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining Plan Credits?

eeyorepoohfan
11-19-2010, 05:09 PM
We leave for WDW 3 weeks from today!!! :joy: We've never used a dining plan before but have the QSDP since it was free. My question is, how do you keep track of your meal/snack credits? Does it print it on each receipt? Or do you have to go to your concierge? I think I have the rest of it figured out, just not sure on this part. I don't want to have to try to keep track for 6 days! Thanks in advance for your help!

Disney Hungarian
11-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Yes, at the bottom of the receipt will have the credits remaining. Also the credits aren't divided between the party. They are kept collectively for your group. You can use them all in one day or spread them out. It is all up to you. They expire at midnight on the day you check-out.

eeyorepoohfan
11-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks for such a quick reply!!! I'm glad to hear it's on each receipt! It's just my DH and myself, so it will be easy to keep the credits straight!

Disney Hungarian
11-19-2010, 05:23 PM
You're welcome. I will be there at the same time. You should look for me. I will be the one too short to see in a crowd:mickey:

But, seriously. I took mom in Oct. and had the QSDP. It was entirely too much food. Enjoy!

eeyorepoohfan
11-19-2010, 06:04 PM
What a great time of year to go! So you are saying I should look down to see you ;) I hope you have a great trip!

I've read that it can be a lot of food, we'll be sure to pace ourselves! Sometimes we like to share meals and other times we like to get our own. So we already decided we'll just see how hungry we are and decide from there! I already know that I will be using a lot of snack credits at the French pastry shop! :blush: