PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer worth it?

lawgirl
11-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Ive read such good things about Garden Grocer, and am seriously considering it. Anyone have any experience with it? Is it worth it? We'll have a kitchen, and it seems like a great idea...are they pretty reliable?

r4kids
11-19-2010, 03:13 PM
We have used them several times and have always been extremely happy. They are a bit more expensive than say Walmart but not bad. Every thing is always fresh and well refrigerated. I highly recommend them!!

minnesotafreeze
11-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I have used them and had no problems. The big plus is they will deliver beer.:beer:

Briansmom
11-19-2010, 09:32 PM
We have used them on the last two trips and we will use them again on all future trips. They are very reliable. The first time we didn't have any interaction with the delivery person because our food was waiting for us in bell services when we arrived at our resort. This last time, the delivery guy called us just as were checking in to ask what room we were in and I told him we were in the middle of checking in and didnt know yet. "No worries ma'am. I have some other deliveries and I will call you back when I am finished with them." Which he did and promptly brought our food and helped us unload it on the bed so we could double check that everything we orderd was there. He was very friendly and courteous. I know their prices are a bit more than Walmart and you pay the delivery fee as well, BUT my time is worth so much more. I love not having to make a stop at the store before we get to our resort (I am always so antsy to get there!!) and also, I think it really saves us money because I don't have my husband picking up every little thing in Walmart if we shopped ourselves. GO FOR IT! You'll never look back! ;)

#1donaldfan
11-20-2010, 09:45 AM
They are great !!! Can't think of anything bad to say about 'em. Pricey ?? Not considering the hassle of finding a "wal mart", shopping, finding your way back to your resort, unload, cart to your room, when all this time you can be in a park !!:mickey:

wildernesslady
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Do it. You won't be disappointed.