PDA

View Full Version : Sushi at Poly

JanetMegan
11-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Has anyone eaten at the Poly Sushi bar in the last couple of months? We want to try it in a couple weeks and I was just wondering if you had to wait and how it was! Thanks!

mook3y
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
I tried it in April and LOVED it!

Katarch
11-18-2010, 03:54 PM
I had it last week, did not have to wait at all. Sushi was ok. I had Sushi Nigiri and fish was sliced a little too thick. Maybe some of the rolls were better.

SBETigg
11-18-2010, 07:16 PM
I had a volcano roll there in late July and it was pretty good, a great sauce with it. We didn't have to wait. There were chairs open and we sat right down. Service was attentive and friendly, sushi was good. My NY friend wanted something not on the menu and they made it for her, no problem.

southerngirl
11-19-2010, 10:55 AM
This is one of my husband's and my favorite places. We discovered it last Christmas when we were staying at the Poly. We particularly loved the citrus hamachi roll (the volcano roll was good, too, but it was nowhere near the quality of the other roll). A bonus for us was that we could get it take-out and then eat it in our room while our DS (who was 1 at the time) slept.

JanetMegan
11-22-2010, 08:52 AM
I didn't even think about getting it to go-good call! Thanks guys, we plan on trying it out on Dec. 9th!

Belle619
11-24-2010, 10:56 AM
We went last month and it was very good. We didn't have any dinner plans on the last night of our trip and this was a great choice. There was no wait for a seat and the server was prompt and attentive.

We started with soup and then had the dragon roll, California luau roll and the citrus himatchi roll. All were delish!!!