PDA

View Full Version : What crowds should I expect?

JSparrow
11-18-2010, 07:40 AM
My family and I are going to WDW 12/17-12/21 for a short trip for the Christmas Holiday. I know MVMCP will be going on, which we will be attending. How bad do you all think the crowds will be? I was hoping since we are going before Christmas we might luck out.

Gregandmel
11-18-2010, 08:26 AM
I've never been during that time, but from what I've read over & over on these boards, the crowds will continually pick up as you get closer to Christmas. It won't be as bad as the week between Christmas & New Year's Day, but it won't be "quiet" either. Make sure you make the most of fast passes, get to the parks early (before opening) and ENJOY!!! From what I understand, it's BEAUTIFUL at Disney during the Christmas-time!!

faline
11-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Around the 17th or so, which is right when you're going, is exactly when the crowds pick up. I'd expect it to be quite busy!

lawgirl
11-19-2010, 02:24 PM
We went during that time a few years ago. The beginning of the trip was great...less crowded, nice weather, but towards the 23, 24, 25 things were crazy! Especially the shops at DD...things were insane.

You know how some people get a little nuts around Christmas? Just be prepared! but its so gorgeous with all the holiday decorations.

r4kids
11-19-2010, 03:25 PM
We went from the 11th-18th one year and I can say by the time we were leaving, OMG busy, busy, busy!!!! Fast passes, plan of action and patience is needed :) Have fun!!!! :mickey: