PDA

View Full Version : Our eventful Anniversary trip part 3

Kennywife
11-16-2010, 06:49 PM
"Sometimes the best plans are no plans."

My hubby and I had every intention of going to see Universal that day and espiecially WWOHP. We loooove everything Harry Potter, espiecially me....big Snape fan. :number1:

However, Kenny thought it would be best if we tabled that and chilled out for a while. Plus, he'd been working overtime and needed to relax.

So, I decided after a while, to go have breaky at the food court at CBR and go exploring. I checked out the pool, the private beach, and then, went to see the Epcot resorts. I visited Swan and Dolphin, where we are considering having our vow renewal in a few years. I also visited Boardwalk. I loooove Boardwalk. One of these days, I want to stay there sooo bad! I meant to see Yacht and Beach Club, but I needed to get back to the room before hubby would start looking for me. It was noonish already. LOL.

When I get back, Ken is ready and we leave for lunch. We decide to go to Downtown Disney. By now, I'm reeeaaaalllyy hungry and have to eat somewhere. We looked for Wolfgang Puck Express, but I went the wrong way. We came upon Cookes of Dublin. We both ordered the Original One & One Fish & Chips.......

OMG. Soooo good! Can I say it or would it be considered blasphemy? I think it was better than Raglan Road's fish and chips!!! :D It came with a chocolate chip cookie for each of us. :cool:

Afterward, we walked around Downtown Disney for a while, we headed back to our room to relax before dinner.

Coming up next....Raglan Road and ghost hunting!

Suz36
11-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the report. Sounds like a nice, relaxing day. I'm looking forward to hearing about Raglan Road - we're trying it for the first time on our next trip.

faline
11-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Very relaxed start to your day!

Pirate Granny
11-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Snape is a favorite of mine too, but I got neville's wand

2MuchWDFun
11-16-2010, 08:35 PM
What a great day---glad you were feeling better. Did you ever get to IOA? I guess we'll have to wait for your next report.

RedSoxFan
11-16-2010, 09:44 PM
A nice day so far...:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Glad you had a better day

KylesMom
11-17-2010, 11:24 AM
I think taking it easy this morning is a wise choice - hopefully the day will continue to go well for you! :mickey:

cer
11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Snape! :thumbsup:

Kennywife
11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Continuing on....

Raglan Road and Ghost Hunting

So after we rest a while, it's getting close to dinnertime and I'm hungry. I change into a cute denim dress and don the pirate Mickey hat we bought the first day. We get ready and head out on the bus to downtown disney to Raglan Road for dinner. (Our ressie is at 8 p.m.)

Kenny and I are clowning around, waiting for our name to be called. He finds his family name in the Irish names book, which I thought was pretty cool.

So, then we are seated and he orders, no surprise, a burger and fries. I get the fish and chips. We watched an Irish dancer do the jig and planned to go see Paranormal Activity 2 that night.

After dinner, we are headed toward the movie theater, when my sandal catches on a brick and I go flying in front of everyone to the pavement! :blush: Everyone runs over to see if I need help. I want to run and hide. :drama:

So, then we head to the movies. Kenny gets me popcorn :popcorn: and a treat since I made a spectacle of myself at Pleasure Island. LOl.

The movie? Meh. Reminded me a lot of The Blair Witch Project. Kind of amateurish honestly.

Afterwards, we head back to our room and rest up. Tomorrow is a big day.

Up next, a breakfast with a lot of "character", a "wild time", and we really should have done the Deluxe Dining Plan!

pdrlkr
11-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: