PDA

View Full Version : You can count on a Marine's Mom

azdisneymom
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
A friend who knows I have a son in the Marines sent me this discussion thread about a Marine in Afganistan, his dog and what his mom is trying to do to get the dog shipped to the U.S.. Google "rescuing a company's dog". This is a touching story of strangers helping each other out. So refreshing when most are hesitant to get involved.

vicster
11-15-2010, 01:58 PM
God bless our troups and their families!!!

Tink1
11-15-2010, 03:00 PM
found the blog page but cannot find the "chip in" link.

If anyone has it can you PM it to me? We would be happy to help Kujo have a Magical Journey to Houston.

Nanc

azdisneymom
11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Tink1 you rock!!!. Just another reason to use Magical Journeys. :D I sent you the link to Saving Kujo.

Tink1
11-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I come from a family of Marine's. Husband is ex-Navy. This dog kept a sense of normalcy in the daily lives of those men. It is the least I can do, after what they have done.

Nanc

azdisneymom
11-17-2010, 10:03 PM
Tink1 - Mission Accomplished, Kujo in the U.S. and resting in his new home in Texas. Quite a coincidence the Military Channel aired "No Dog Left Behind" again.

Thank you for helping bring Kujo home! If anyone is interested in reading the story you can Google Saving Kujo. If you needed another reason to book through Magical Journeys this is it. :thumbsup:

Tink1
11-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Tink1 - Mission Accomplished, Kujo in the U.S. and resting in his new home in Texas. Quite a coincidence the Military Channel aired "No Dog Left Behind" again.

:

That is a VERY good thing.

N