PDA

View Full Version : Walking...

TinyDancer
11-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Has anyone walked from the Marriott World Center (or whatever its called) back onto Disney Property? Or do they have a complimentary shuttle back onto Property from the hotel? We're trying to figure out where is the best place to rent a car and Enterprise works best for us up at this end.

Melanie
11-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Whew. That would be a long walk on busy roads. Are you trying to get to a car rental place?

We stayed there this summer, but had our own car. I'm sure there were shuttles to and from the resort, especially since they even have an internal shuttle.

DizneyRox
11-15-2010, 11:16 AM
It's been a while since I've stayed at the Marriot's near WDW. I know they have a complex of them over closer to Downtown Disney, and then there's the World Center and a Residence further down towards 192 I think. I don't think any of them offer a complimentary shuttle though. We passed on World Center as I think they wanted like $10 per person per day. But that was probably only to the parks, you can probably get to DHS and walk on over to the Swan/Dolphin and rent a car there.

faline
11-15-2010, 11:51 AM
Car rental locations will often pick folks up and bring them back. Find out if Enterprise will offer this service.

wdwfan
11-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Car rental locations will often pick folks up and bring them back. Find out if Enterprise will offer this service.

This is what I would do, check with Enterprise and see if they offer shuttle service.