PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell drink Glow

FenwayGirl
11-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Need some help. My sister got a Tinkerbell glow attachement on a drink in AK a while ago. She has lost it and I would like to replace it when I go on my next trip. She describes it as attaching to the cup, Tinkerbell themed, and it glows. She lost hers, so I can not describe it properly. She got it at Tusker House, but we are not going to AK this time..HELP!:mickey:

disneymom15
11-15-2010, 09:33 AM
If I remember right, it comes with the childrens drink at the table service places. I believe it costs a bit more (you order it with the Tink light) about $7. I could be wrong, it's been a few years since we got ours.

CanadianWDWFan
11-15-2010, 09:39 AM
If I remember right, it comes with the childrens drink at the table service places. I believe it costs a bit more (you order it with the Tink light) about $7. I could be wrong, it's been a few years since we got ours.
You beat me to the post!:D

We have also purchased Captain Hook, not sure if he is available any more, and Lightning McQueen. My boys actually prefer the cup over the clip-on light once we get home since it reminds them more of the trip.

KylesMom
11-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Not to worry - the clip on light can be found at DHS at Sci-Fi, Liberty Tree Tavern at MK and Rose & Crown at Epcot, to name a few. It is "Tinker Bell and Friends Punch" served in a collector cup with the clip light and will be about $6.50. :mickey:

FenwayGirl
11-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the info..my sister will be very happy:cloud9:

BriarRose0708
11-15-2010, 10:40 AM
You can also get an adult version "Glow-Tini":mickey:

Kenny1113
11-15-2010, 02:25 PM
The glow-tini is very good! However mine have always come with a light up ice cube.

FenwayGirl
11-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Need suggestions for the best places in WDW to dine "Gluten Free"